Fees for Services:
- Individual Sessions - $135 per session
- Couples Counseling - $135
The duration of individual and couples counseling sessions are 55 to 60 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I have an addiction? The best way to determine if you have an addiction is to use a measure such as the Sexual Dependency Inventory (SDI) or the Sexual Addiction Screening Test (SAST). The SDI instrument is more comprehensive and reliable. Peloton Counseling offers the test. The SAST is a shorter diagnostic tool to assess if you have an addiction. You can take this short exam online at www.sexhelp.com
- Is insurance taken? I do not accept insurance but can provide a receipt / form that you can submit to your specific insurance carrier. When you use insurance, insurance companies require a diagnosis before reimbursement. Therefore, some choose not to file since a diagnosis would be recorded on their medical records.
- What are your cancelation policies? You can certainly cancel a session without being charged provided you have given 24 hours notice.
email@example.com | 2729 Bransford Ave. Nashville, TN 37204 | (615) 601 - 1334